Liberals, Logic, and Open Carry

So, I've noticed something in all the debate over Wisconsin and Obamacare.  Liberals believe that you can prove something true with logic.

Now, I will admit, I only took basic Logic in college.  However, I distinctly remember that one of the rules of logic is that you can only prove things false.  You can show that the form of an argument is valid, and that it is a sound argument provided the given premises are true, but that does not make the conclusion true.

However, if you can show that an invalid form has been used, or that a premise is false, then you have proved that the argument is false.

Yet I constantly notice that the moonbats want to "prove" things with logic.

It doesn't work that way.

Stand by for an update of Florida's Open Carry Fight soon.

RPK

No comments:

Post a Comment